Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Everyday Skincare Routine



Morning Routine

Good morning!


I usually wake up with a somewhat oily skin. I like to start with my face wash. I usually use the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. This scrub is nice and gentle. It also wakes me up!



Then I will use the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner with a cotton round. It smells good and it does not have alcohol(Yay!) It is difficult to find affordable and effective toner without alcohol nowadays. If my skin is extra dry that day, I will use a soft facial puff and soak it with the toner to use it as a mask before applying makeup.



After that I will use 1.5 pumps of the Clarins Intensive Serum Bi-Phase. I then massage that into my face and wait a few seconds before putting on the moisturizer. 


While waiting for the serum to sink in, I will apply Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Hydrator on my lips. I learned that using lotion on the lips is more effective then using only lip balm. The Clinique product was originally bought for my face but I didn't like how it stays on the face. Therefore, I use it on my lips or on my brows after I pluck them.

The current moisturizer I am using is the Clarins HydraQuench Cream Gel. I have mentioned this in my April Favourites so I will not be going into details here. However, I just bought the Neutrogena Hydra Boost Cream-Gel yesterday and I will be trying this product out soon (possible dupe?!) I will share with you about how the Clarins and Neutrogena compares after i test them out. They both contain Hyaluronic Acid for extra hydration so I figure they should be somewhat similar. 

After massaging in the moisturizer I will apply my Nivea Essential Lip Balm. This is my all time favorite lip balm, I have used up so many tubes of this. This lip balm is clear, has no scent and it feels really nourishing on the lips.

ALL READY !!

Night Time Routine




I use Kirkland's Daily Facial Towelettes to remove my makeup. I always get this from Costco in a big pack. This gets the job done and is affordable so I just keep on repurchasing it. 

For more stubborn eye makeup and lipstick, I use the Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye&Lips. I will pour this product onto a cotton round and cover my lids, lashes or lips with it for 30 seconds and wipe the makeup off. This trick works for waterproof makeup and lipstains too!

Then I will use the Bioderma Cleansing Water with a cotton round to remove leftover residues.


I also use my Clarisonic Mia2 along with Boscia Tsubaki Cleasing-Oil Gel to really cleanse the skin. This will leave my skin soft and squeaky clean!

After that I use the Clarins Comfort Toning Lotion to calm my skin down. It's sort of like a lullaby for my skin. This is nice and gentle which my skin really appreciates.

Lastly, I will do the same thing from the morning routine again. Serum, lip lotion, cream gel, lip balm

Then it's good night! ZZZZzzzzzz....

P.S. If I ever have any acne or feel like I am going to have acne, I will use the Clinique Acne Clearing Gel. It stings a little when I put it on the acne but that's how I know it is actually working.  If I have acne, I will put this on twice a day before moisturizer and usually the acne goes away within 2 days.This product works like a charm and I have already repurchased it twice.



I hope you enjoyed reading my skincare routine! Please share with me your skincare routine too!


Yours Truly,

Ting


Connect with me:
Twitter: judyting116
Instagram: judyy116

No comments:

Post a Comment