Friday, June 5, 2015

What's In MyTravel Makeup Bag?



Summer is finally here! Hooray! Which means it is time for travelling and vacations!


I received this train case as a gift and I have been using this every time I am on vacation. It fits nicely into my luggage and it fits all my essentials!

This is what it looks like when I put everything in there. I love that there are two removable compartments. This allow me to utilize it in so many ways. For example, if I want to carry a small makeup bag in my purse, I can use one of these compartments. Or if I have something a bit bigger to fit in the train case, I can remove one compartment. Another great thing about the compartments is that they are made out of clear plastic material, this way it is easy to clean up and I can see what is in the bag clearly. The lid of the train case is designed to carry brushes, how convenient! I just love how I can be really organized with this!

I really like having things organized, so I actually have a system of what goes into each compartment. (I guess this is why I love this makeup train case so much.) Everything is divided into 3 categories, with the obvious brush section on the lid. Then I have one just for face products. The other one is everything else. So let's talk about them section by section.

Before I start, I just want to say that many of these products are my holy grail and I have talked about them in previous posts. Please refer to other posts if you want a review on a particular product or just ask me in the comments section below.


Face Section

1) Benefit Porefessional
2) MUFE Nourishing Primer
3) Maybelline CC Cream
4) Maybelline Cover Stick
5) Rimmel Match Perfect

6) Model Co. Blush in Cosmopolitan: I got this in my Feb 2015 Glam Bag. Cosmopolitan is a ballerina pink color,. It is super pigmented, so I like to use a stipple brush to slowly build the color up. 

7) E.L.F Complexion Powder

8) Bare Minerals Powder Brush: This brush is small but it is very dense, it allows a flawless application. I really like to travel with it to save room.


ETC Section



This compartment consists of eyes related products, lip products, etc.

1)Benefit Naked Basics : MUST HAVE! It's just a perfect every day palette

2) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye liner

3)Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

4)Eyelash curler: This one is by Emite Make Up, and it was from my February Glam bag as well. I really like this curler. It does not pinch my eye lids and it gives a nice curl easily.

5)Kiehl's Eucalyptus Lip Relief: It is a very hydrating lip balm, since it is meant to be used on a plane. It gives a minty and tingly feeling when you apply them. The feeling and scent lasts pretty long, and I really like it. 

6)Beauty Blender

7)Urban Decay Lipstick: This is a mini size lipstick I got from a Sephora Favorite pack. This is in the shade Naked. It is my perfect pinky nude color that looks very natural on the skin. I can wear this color with any look so I love to bring it around. The formula itself is long lasting and not drying at all!

On a side note, I really think this is a must have for everyday and especially for business formal settings or business trip. 

8)Dior Lip Glow: This is another simple every day color that goes with every look.

9)Boscia Blotting Paper: Boscia carries many different line/ scent of blotting paper. The one I have in green tea. The paper itself actually have a slight green tea scent. I like how it blots away excess oil but not drying out my skin nor wipe away my makeup. 

10)Travel/ Sample Size Fragrance: Every time I pack for my trip I will bring out my big stash of sample/ traveling perfume. Since I have so many perfume samples, I travel with a different one almost every time. This is a good time for me to really try out a perfume and it is really easy to travel with. Lately, I have been loving the Dior J'adore perfume, it has a floral scent. I think it is very summer appropriate.


Brushes


1)E.L.F. Stipple Brush
2) My Makeup Brush Set Flat top foundation
3) Angled Eye Liner Brush
4) Angled Brow Brush
5) E.L.F Spooly Brush
6) Crown Double Ended Eye Brush
7) Luxie Beauty Fluffy Blending Brush

I did not show my face cream, toners, makeup remover, etc. because I keep them with my toiletries. Also, a lot of the skincare products I bring are from my everyday skin care routine. I will either transfer them in a smaller container or find a travel/ sample size if I can find it. If you have not already, you can check out My Everyday Skincare Routine.

I hope this is somewhat helpful for people that are traveling! If you are traveling, leave a comment/ or tweet me where you are going and share with me your essentials! If you are not traveling, you can also share with me where you want to travel to and what will you be bringing if you go on a trip! 

Follow me on my instagram @judyy116 for insta hauls and random photos! I also just signed up for a new twitter @jtingsdiary so tweet and follow me!  Let me know what other posts you would like to read!

Yours Truly,

Ting.


Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment