Tuesday, September 29, 2015

[Review] Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask

Hi

While I was reading Vogue Taiwan, I saw them featuring a new sleeping lip mask from Laneige. Honestly, I was not familiar with the brand except that their cushion BB foundation is super popular.
I was really curious about this product, since I always have dry lips. So I picked it up from SOGO (a department store). I think I paid around $700 NTD or less, which was about $29 CAD




To my understanding, Laneige is a Korean brand that carries both skin care and makeup line. They are known for the Cushion BB Cream, sheet masks and skin care products.

Here's a brief description from Laneige. This product has 2 major benefits.
1) The Moisture Wrap: It locks in moisture by packing hyaluronic acid and their exclusive technology.

2) Berry Mix Complex: This lip mask contains raspberry, cranberry, strawberry and blueberry that are rich in vitamin C to treat dry flakylips.

I have been using this every night since I came back to Canada, which was about 3 weeks ago. As the weather gets colder in Canada, the air has become more dry. I would apply a thick layer of the lip mask on my lips before going to bed. When I wake up, I can still feel the mask on my lips, so I would use a cotton pad to exfoliate my lips a little. Then my lips becomes soft and not flaky. I would still use a lip balm in the morning and I have notice a huge difference!

The Product



The product itself is pink, maybe from the berries( hopefully!) I can taste the strawberry. Which is nice because some unscented lip product straight up tastes like plastic. The texture is just like a balm and it is not sticky.

The Packaging



The jar is also pink. It comes with a spatula, for convenience and sanitation reasons. The jar is make of glass and it is a little heavy to travel with.

I also want to add that, when I purchased mine, they were having a promotion for applying membership. So I got a small travel/ sampled size with my purchase of a full sized. After 3 weeks, I am still using the sample one, and I barely created a dent on it. There for a little does go a long way, I wonder how long it will take for me to finish the full size.

I believe this product is fairly new, at least it is launched this year. However, I  couldn't find this product in any physical Canadian Stores, but it is available on Amazon.


This is going to be a...

❤️❤️❤️❤️.5

I gave it a 4.5/5 because I really like this lip mask but I wish it comes in a smaller size so I don't have to worry about the product going bad before I finish it.

So this is my review for the Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask. I hope you like this review, let me know if you have heard about this product or have you tried it before?

Yours Truly,

Ting






Find me Here:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I feel these lip buttermasks provide the much needed hydration for dry and dark lips and helps in getting rid of pigmentation easily.

    ReplyDelete