Wednesday, September 2, 2015

[Taste Test] Reese Snacksters


Hi.
Today's post is going to be something different. I am not sharing something related to makeup up or skin care, it's food!!!



Recently, many brands have been coming out with fun snack size products. I remember when I was young, I used to love the cheese dipping snack or the chocolate dipping with sprinkles on the side. I think everyone is familiar with Nutella, they also came out with the dipping Nutella snack. Now, Reese also have their dipping snack called "Snackers".Which is a peanut butter chocolate spread with graham dippers.

I believe this is still a fairly new product (at least in Vancouver). I found this a Rexall drugstore. I also saw it at a few Shopper Drug Marts. I don't remember the exact price but it's less than $2CAD, maybe around $1.50 CAD.

Here's what the snack looks like. Dipping sauce on one end and the graham cracker on the other side.



The Spread,
It's quite sweet. It taste like peanut butter chocolate (duh!) but it taste different than a really Reese. If I had a blind test, I would know it's peanut butter and chocolate but I wouldn't guess Reese. The spread is quite sweet, I couldn't eat the whole thing all at once.

The Graham Dippers.
It has a strong cinnamon taste. Goes really well with the spread but I still prefer plain dipper. It took me some time to get used to the cinnamon.

Overall I think this makes great on the go snack because it won't leave a big mess. I find it too sweet for my taste.

Have you try this before? Do you like it? What other snacks would you like me to try next?! I hope you enjoy seeing something different. I wanted my blog to not only be about makeup but also food, travel. Let me know what you think!

Yours Truly,

Ting



Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment