Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 2016 Favorites

Hello!

This monthly favorites will be a very short one even though we got an extra day in February this year! I was sick for about half of February, so beauty was not on the top of my list. I guess the "theme" for February was to keep it minimal, presentable and fast.


I have really been enjoying the Chanel Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base. It is a yellow tinted liquid makeup base that brightens up my complexion. It also have SPF 35 in it to protect my skin. On the days I don't wear foundation, I will still use this to brighten up my face so my skin doesn't look dull. Then I will dust on some translucent powder to set it and I'm good to go. I really notice a difference when I use this when I was sick it helped me look less like a zombie.


In addition to brightening up my face, I would dust on my Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon Blush to make myself look more alive and awake. I really like how natural the colours are when I swirl them together. I did a review on the blush earlier in February, here's the link to the post if you are interested.


Lastly, it's a new product for me. I have been waiting to get my hands on the Sephora Give Me Some Nude Lip Kit. It was sold out for so long and one day I saw two kits at the check out line. From the kit, I finally get to try the Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita. It is a sheer dusty rose color and I fell in love with the color after the first swatch. I can't believe it took me this long to try out this lipstick. This is definitely an everyday color for me. I find that it enhances my natural lip color, not bold at all. It is not drying and feels comfortable on the lips. Since the color is close to my lip color, I don't have to worry about retouching up though out the day. As it fades, it is not patchy and not that noticeable. Love it!!



Like a said, my aim for February was to keep the makeup minimal, natural looking, and done fast. The 3 products in particular, helped me achieved that, and allowed to be "presentable" even when I am sick. They are definitely a part of my daily routine, especially for school days! I have been testing out a couple new products towards the end of February, they didn't make it to the favourites but you will be hearing about these products soon! Happy March everyone!

Yours Truly,

Ting

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment