Sunday, May 22, 2016

May IPSY Glam Bag Unboxing

Hello!

I finally received my Glam bag few days ago! This month, I barely saw any sneak preview of the products from IPSY's Instagram. I only saw a preview of what the bag looks like and I got so excited. Let's get started.



This bag is so unique. It looks like an envelope instead of the usual zippered makeup bag. I think the theme this month is about traveling so the pattern on the bag consists of famous landmarks. The bag comes in three different colors, mine is in the pink one. Super cute!


Now the actual contents...


1. Smashbox X-rated Mascara


I believe this is a new mascara from Smash box, it is supposed to be a volumizing mascara. I am not opening this tube yet because I have so many unfinished mascaras.

2. Bellapierre Cosmetics- gel lip liner (in the shade no.2 nude)


I'm not quite sure what gel lip liner means. I'm assuming, like gel eye liner pencils, it's should be really smooth and bold and not drying (?!) The color is a pretty nude color athat goes with a lot of my lipsticks. However, I find the formula quite drying. the color is really hard to blend out and dries out my lips. I'll give it another go, maybe it will work better if I put a moisturizing lipstick or lip gloss over it)

3. Vera Mona eye shadow brush


Yay! I love getting brushes in my IPSY bag, they are usually really good quality. This one is no exception, the bristles are really soft and flexible. I can't wait to use it!

4. Pacifica- coconut eye shadow trio (with the shades skinny dip/crush/ lovely)


I received a single eye shadow from Pacifica before. I love the smooth formula and pigmented colors. I also really like the finish of the shadow, it has a shiny/ pearlized finish. I think it is comparable to Tarte's amazonian clay shadows, specifically the shadows from the Show Stopper and Rain Forest to the Sea palettes. I have been using this trio everyday since I receive it, the colors work so well for everyday wear.


5. Formula 10.0.6- Pores be pure skin clarifying mud mask


This look like something interesting to try. It smells really delicious though., I'm going to give it a try next week and see how this compares to the Origin's mud mask.

This month is still pretty good! I really enjoy the eye shadow trio, the brush is really soft too. I'm excited to try the mud mask and the mascara. So far the only disappointing product is the lip pencil. What did you get in your glam bag this month? Do you like the products you received?

Yours Truly,

Ting

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment