Hmm...part 4...I actually do have way too much make up. I always know I have a lot, but when I take them all out, categorize them, and carefully go through the whole collection; I was really surprised and overwhelmed by how much I have. Through the process I discovered several products I totally forgot about. I encourage you all to go through your collection, take out expired products, giveaway products you don't use, you might discover some old favorites you forgot about. Okay, let's get started.
Bronzers and Highlighters
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer (in Park Avenue Princess)
Benefit Watt's UP
- I'm not a big fan of this product, I find that it clings on to my dry patches. Especially on my nose where it tends to flake up, this product only enhances the look of the dryness. The color is beautiful tho, I just don't like how it applies on me.
- I like this one more than the Watt's Up. It adds such a beautiful glow without looking shimmery/ glittery. It truly looks like a natural glow
- Check out my January 2016 Favorites for my review
- As you can see the contour shade on the very left has hit pan because I love it so much. I also love how natural looking the highlighter looks. Again, not glitters/ shimmers it just brightens up the area you applied it to. As of the bronzer in the center, I don't remember using it at all. I wish I can just purchase a refill of the contour shade.
|Left to right: color pop-> Nars|
Colour pop- Super shock cheek (in Fox)
- Here's a link 1 to the posts I talked about this blush
- By now you are probably familiar with Tarte's blushes. Easily blendable, last all day and with beautiful color. This one here is the newest to my collection and the formula is just the like otheres.
- I don't really reach for this anymore. I find it hard to use on the cheeks as it dries too fast and often time it leaves a red/ unblended mark on my face. The color is really pretty and it smells really good, I prefer to use them on my lips instead of cheeks.
- check out my review of the blush here
- I'm sad that Chanel discontinued their cream blushes. This shade is so natural as it gives the illusion of your natural blush after a work out or being in the cold. A little goes a long way with this formula but it can be blended out really easily, so don't worry if you accidentally put on too much.
- This is supposedly Nars best selling blush. I have to say, I agree, the color is gorgeous. However, I hardly use it because it is super glittery, I can't handle it!
In case you missed it:
My Chanel Collection (click here)
Part 1: Eyeshadow Palettes collection (click here)
Part 2: Foundation Collection (click here)
Part 3: All About That Face (click here)
Stay tuned for Part 5 of my collection!
Find me here:
*Disclaimer: my makeup collection posts are not meant to brag, I wanted to document what I own and I was also requested to share. I know I have a lot of makeup, I'm trying to downsize and use everything I have, that's why I'm on a no buy!