Sunday, June 19, 2016

June IPSY Glambag Unboxing

Hello,

It's our monthly IPSY unboxing! Again I barely saw any sneak peak from IPSY this month, all I saw was the pattern of the makeup bag. Let's get started!


Here's a picture of the bag...


Not a big fan of this month's bag, just too much for me...

Here are the products...

1. ColourPop Cosmetics- Crème Gel Liner in Swerve


The shade in Swerve is a smokey sultry black color. I haven't tried it on my eyes because when I tried it on the back of my hand it's not super black and it smudges. I'll have to try it on my lids to test out how it wears.

2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge


I've always wanted to try this shade because it looks so cool! The color changes under different lighting. This shade in Lounge, has a reddish/ brown look and under some light it looks teal and green, the shade is pretty shimmery. However, like other urban decay eye shadow, the shimmer particle is not chunky but gives a really pretty glow.

3. Boo- Boo Cover-up Concealer

I don't know anything about this brand. According to IPSY, it can cover "Dark circles, bug bites, scars, wounds, acne and more" And that it has tea tree oil to help treat acne and reduce redness. Also the aloe vera and chamomile soothe your rough spots. I haven't test it out yet, but my first impression is not that great because it's wayyyyy to light for my skin tone. We'll see!

4. Seraphine Botanicals- Happy Hibiscus Blush

This is a pretty rose-y shade blush, with minimal shimmer. This is said to be constructed with 99% natural ingredient, the shade should be universally flattering and lasts up to 8 hours. I've only swatched this on my hand, but the color is so pretty!!! I'll put an update when I wear it on my cheeks and test out how long it stays.


5. BioRepublic SkinCare- Fiber Mask Set (Pomegranate crush and cucumber breeze)


I have nothing to say about the masks because I can't swatch it, so I'll update on here once I tried these masks.

Here's a swatches of the products. From left to right, urban decay eye shadow, happy hibiscus blush, Colourpop eyeliner, boo-boo cover up concealer (see how light that the concealer is!)

So far, I really like the fact that this bag is makeup focused, lately my IPSY bag contains more makeup! Sorry, this is really more of an unboxing. I have been super busy, and I just wanted to show you what I received in my bag but I haven't had the chance to try them out. I will add the updates after I test out the products. 

Yours Truly,

Ting

Find me here:
Instagram: @judyy116
Twitter: @jtingsdiary
Email: jtingsdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment